Application for admission should be made from January to May. Academic readiness is determined by previous school records and by the results of a school admission test. A personal interview with the child and the parent is necessary. Pupil seeking admission from another school will have to submit a leaving/transfer certificate.
Parents wishing to admit their child to The Learning Space - TLS should first register their child at the school office by obtaining prescribed admission form. Once the admission form is complete, parents are asked to bring their child for an entrance test and interview, provided there are vacancies in the classes for which admission is desired Parents/Guardians are informed within a week's time of the test, about the decision on admission whether accepted or not. Selected candidates will be informed and called into the school in order to complete admission procedures.
All entry tests commensurate with age groups and the requisite academic standard of the admission class. We require some preliminary details in the application form to process your request for an admission at The Learning Space - TLS (Admission from is attach with the prospectus).
The following documents should be submitted at the time of registration to initiate the admission process.
1. Admission form filled in a complete manner (Incomplete Form are liable to rejection).
2. School leaving certificate (T.C) from previous school (Not required for admission in Reception and Montessori classes only)
3. A copy of the child's birth certificate, issued by K.M.C. Cantonment Boards, or Union Council to be provided at the time of registration.
4. Three recent passport size photographs of the child.
5. Blood group of the child.